Education / Work History
- M. Tech., 2016-2018, IITK.
- B.Tech., Jadavpur University
Research Topic / Interest
- To study the adsorption of CO2 in CNT bundles uing Grand Ganonical Monte Carlo Simulations.
- Adsorption of a mixture of flue gases in Double walled CNT bundles.
- Determining the optimum diameter and intertube distance of DWCNT for such multicomponent adsorption
- Studying the effect of charge on CO2 adsorption in such DWCNT bundles.
These include only those published in our lab.
- Majumdar, S., Maurya, M., & Singh, J. K. (2018). Adsorptive Separation of CO \textsubscript2 from Multicomponent Mixtures of Flue Gas in Carbon Nanotube Arrays: A Grand Canonical Monte Carlo Study. Energy & Fuels, 32(5), 6090–6097. https://doi.org/10/gdpb9x
- Majumdar, S., Maurya, M., & Singh, J. K. (2018). Adsorptive separation of CO2 from multicomponent mixtures of flue gas in carbon nanotube arrays: A grand canonical Monte Carlo study. Energy & Fuels, 32(5), 6090–6097.